With small business e-commerce website design, there's no easy 'one-size-fits-all' web design process.
We look at your business for what it is; a unique company looking to attract a specific customer base, and then we build a website that suits you and is flexible enough to evolve and grow as your business does.
Different website styles need different approaches – is your web shop an add-on to your main business or is it your main business?
By listening to what your business is about and who your customers are, we work with you to develop a secure, custom-designed e-commerce website which includes all the features needed to promote and sell your products successfully.
For smaller sites we would likely incorporate Ecwid shopping cart with a Joomla CMS System. For larger, dedicated sites it would be based on Magento.
Used by the world’s leading brands, such as Harvey Nichols, Fred Perry and Samsung, there is little doubt that Magento is one of the world's most powerful ecommerce platforms.
The E-Commerce Package includes the following features:
- Domain name - yourbusiness.co.uk or .com
- E-commerce shopping cart function
- Unlimited email addresses with virus protection
- Unlimited email auto responders
- Webmail to access your email from any pc
- Hosting for 1 year with our Pro Business hosting plan
- Graphical site usage statistics available from your own subdomain
- SSL & MySQL database connectivity
The cost of your finished site will depend on so many factors it is difficult to give an estimate here but the starting price for a budget e-commerce site with hosting would be around £1,600. Obviously, after discussing your requirements we would give you a written quotation.